Thursday, March 15

Care Packages



Today mommy and I went to get all sorts of goodies for daddy's care packages. We picked up some Peeps, one of daddy's favorites. They sat on the front seat of the car and they started to melt so we decided that it may not be the best thing to send to the desert. Needless to say, mommy was forced to eat them.

I made my first visit to the post office. We were able to pick up some free boxes and get some extra custom forms so our next visit is that much quicker. It's amazing how supportive and helpful people are when they know you're sending treats to Iraq.

Max is seeming a bit down today so I let him give me some big kisses to help make him feel better. It was a temporary fix, mommy says that he'll feel better when he realizes that he can sleep in the bed with her for the next seven months.

1 comment:

auntie shell said...

Katie (turtle)
I just wanted you to know that I love you and I miss you. I am going to make your daddy a care package, can you tell me what he might needs? I was going to send him a big box wrapped with love from all of us. Auntie shell can't wait to see you this summer.
LOVE YA BUNCHES