Friday, March 16

Daddy Called


We heard from daddy today! He's doing good and mommy told him that we all miss him like crazy. I hope to hear from him often but know that he's quite busy. I was excited to hear that he loves my blog so I'll be sure to keep it updated. I tried to talk with him through my blue phone. Since I wasn't able to hear him I eventually decided it might be better as a teether.

Mommy and I met up with friends at the mall this afternoon. I found the cutest sweater that will go perfectly with my Easter dress. Then, we met some more friends from the company at Pat & Oscars. It was nice to be around other girls that are sad that their daddy's are gone. It made me feel better. I was promised some pepperoni pizza but ended up with the same old formula. Maybe next time.




No comments: