Sunday, March 25

Road Trip


I've had an eventful couple of days, let's see if I can recap...

I had my four month checkup Friday morning. I'm growing so fast! I am 14lbs 11oz and 25 inches long. I didn't really enjoy all the poking and especially didn't enjoy getting my temperature taken. Then, I had to get some shots in my leg. I seemed to have more of a reaction than I did at two months with a slight fever and irritability.

Mommy, Max and I decided that, although I wasn't at my best, that we would go visit Auntie Laurye in LA. We packed up the car and headed down the freeway for our road trip. We did some shopping and had some late lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. The next morning we met Auntie L's friend Susie and her son Hudson for brunch and then hit some antique malls. We had such fun girl time. Unfortunately, Max had to spend the majority of his time in the apartment, although he really enjoyed the long ride in the car.

I was not quite myself, was really cranky and mommy was rethinking the idea of even coming to LA. The worst part was that we missed some calls that daddy made to us. We ended up coming home Saturday night instead of Sunday which was our original plan. I really needed to be back in my own crib and in my regular routine. As you can see, in the picture, I enjoyed some time in the backyard today looking at the pretty flowers. I'm slowly but surely getting back to my smiley, sweet self.

No comments: