Thursday, March 22

13 Hours


I slept for 13 hours straight last night! After I woke up all I wanted to do is stare at the bumper pad on my crib. You would think that mommy must have gotten a great night's sleep but you would be wrong. She said that she was still waking up all night wondering why I was still asleep. I have a case of the sniffles and I can't decide whether I'm warding off a seasonal cold or still just adjusting to my surrounding allergens. Either way, it has made me extra sleepy.

Mommy is still adjusting to sleeping without the daddy next to her and Max has decided to completely take over the queen size bed in the guest bedroom. The covers are more and more out of place every morning. Apparently, sharing the bed with mommy wasn't enough space for him to stretch out.

No comments: