Sunday, March 18

Sunday Best


Today I spent my first morning in the nursery at church. I put on my Sunday best, an outfit I got from my aunt Linda. I even match my favorite toy bear (also from aunt Linda). Mommy had a hard time leaving me and had some tears in her eyes but it was nice for her to have some time to spend in church without worrying about me. I was a good little girl, when mommy came back in I was relaxing in a rocker, just as content as could be.

Mommy and I took Miss Jan out for dinner tonight. She is always so sweet to watch my 'brother' and will help us out with anything. It's nice to know that we have so many people we can count on, especially while the daddy's gone. It makes things easier for mommy and that makes me smile.

1 comment:

Aunt Linda said...

You look EXTRA cute in that outfit!

Love,