Saturday, March 17

St. Patrick's Day & 4 Months Old



Happy St. Patrick's Day! I enjoyed some time outside today and blended into the scenery with my green shirt. Then mommy and I went to National University to have a quick lunch date with Miss Natori. She is our friend that took over mommy's old job. I slept through our date but was told that we had a good time catching up.

Today I am four months old. I am fourteen pounds (double my birthweight), quite strong and sweet. I have been weighing the pros and cons of this age and I have come up with the following...

Pros... If I cry mommy still comes running, I'm carried everywhere, bottles are ready at a moment's notice, I'm enjoying my toys more and my smile can melt away any frustration mommy or daddy may have.

Cons... No matter how I try, I can't sit or stand up, without much notice I spit up, I'm taken places when I might rather just hang out at the house, I have a set bedtime and another round of immunizations.

2 comments:

Gram and Pop said...

Enjoy the pros of your age while you can. Before long you will have to dress yourself, make your bed, take Max for walks, and Daddy my even have you wash his Bronco to keep it shiny.

Enjoy your formula, soon they will make you eat broccolli!

We were glad to hear Daddy called you. He would call every day if it were possible. Keep that smile, it works on everyone. Love Gram and Poppy

RMs at the Village said...

Katie,
You're looking good at 4-months. Can't wait to watch you grow. I know your daddy will miss you but the time will fly and think of all the skills you can show off when he returns!!

Love your St. Patricks Day shirt. You sure are a cutie.

Love, Auntie