Wednesday, March 21

Digital Cammies



I was thinking of daddy today in his digital cammies coming home from work to give me big kisses. In his honor, I thought I would wear the cammie onesie that Pop got me. Since, recently a lot of people have thought I am a boy, I decided to also accessorize with my pink bow.

I'm getting used to mommy having the camera around every corner and am enjoying getting my picture taken. We have a video camera ready for footage of big events in my little life. Mommy's ready for the first time I sit by myself and when those pearly whites pop through. That way we can share these milestones with daddy.

3 comments:

RMs at the Village said...

I want to eat her up with that mischievous little grin. Can't wait to snuggle her in May!

Auntie.

RMs at the Village said...

Katie,
You should take a photo of your momma once in a while :-)

Auntie

auntie shell said...

Katie,
So love the dig cammies! I need those. Love the mischeivous grin toooo! Tell your Auntie Andrea- that she's right you need take pictures of mommy too.
Love
Auntie Shell