Tuesday, March 20

Day at the Beach


Mommy, Max and I spent some time at the beach today. As you can see, we're still trying to get rid of the gray weather but we had fun anyway. We took a walk down the along the beach but couldn't go onto the sand because Maxie's not allowed. It's great that mommy's able to spend time with us during the day... all thanks to daddy's hard work and love for us.

Max seemed to get a lot more attention than I did. All sorts of other puppies wanted to be close to him and people wanted to give him all kinds of rubs. I suppose I'll let it slide this time because I know he is pretty cute and irresistible.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Miss Katie, I am a friend of your Grandpa Tom's in Colorado Springs. I used to work with him at Colorado Christian University, and now I am at Young Life. Your Granpda Tom and I have kept in touch since I left. He shares the pictures of you and your cousins all the time. He is so proud of you!!! I am really glad I was invited to share in this blog. I love hearing about you and Mommy and how brave you are while Daddy is gone. I love seeing Max too. You and your family will be in my prayers while Daddy is overseas!!!

Gram and Pop said...

Gram is envious that you got to go to the beach, she loves the ocean. I don't really care for the sun, sand and salt water, but I love to be close to the ocean and watch the birds and animals. I just don't know how anyone could ignore you, but Max is a handsome dog. I know he loves you and will protect you. I hope you didn't run out of formula, I don't think you did or we would have heard you hear in Tennessee. Gram and Poppy went to a George Jones concert Sunday night and had a great time. He is not a favorite of your Daddy. The only failing your Daddy has is he never developed a like of country music. Maybe someday! Stay sweet and take care of your Mommy. Love Gram and Poppy