Sunday, April 1

Palm Sunday


Without Palm Sunday my life as I know it may be completely different. You see, grandma and grandpa got engaged on Palm Sunday in 1965. Had they not met, not gotten engaged, not gotten married, not had my mommy and mommy did not meet daddy I may not have the family today that loves me so much. Goes to show that everything works together in absolute perfection! Maybe my grandkids will look back to appreciate the same thing in their lives.

Daddy called on the way to Miss Lisa's house this afternoon. Mommy and daddy talked about a lot of bank account business... boring... but he's taking care of himself and sounded good. He said to send him golf balls because mommy will be sending him his sand wedge. Then, us girls went to a street fair in San Marcos. There were a lot of booths with food and crafts. Mommy got me a tank top with a yellow ribbon on the front made out of glitter. Everywhere we go we're thinking of daddy!

No comments: