Friday, April 6

First Rice Cereal




Mommy thought it might be fun to give me my first rice cereal while grandma and grandpa were here so it would be extremely well documented. Grandma with the camera and grandpa with the video cam and mommy with the spoon. I wasn't sure about the whole thing but did take a couple of mini-bites. Most of the cereal ended up oozing out of my mouth and on my bib. Mommy's plan is to feed me the cereal once a day to start, until I get used to the idea.

Just when you think I couldn't have had a more exciting day, daddy called this morning! He was riding in one of his vehicles in the middle of the desert and he just wanted to let us know he loved us. The phone cut out quickly but we heard enough to know that he's thinking of us. It was great to hear from him since we hadn't since Sunday.

No comments: