Saturday, April 28

Back Online


After many days of going around and around, trying to figure out our computer woes, mommy has gotten us back online. Murphy's Law comes into play during a deployment. The camcorder, camera, computer, sprinkler system and lawn mower have been on the fritz. Mommy has had to learn more about electronic equipment than she ever wanted to and is now considering starting her own lawn/gardening service.

Charlie Company families had an event today at a ranch up in Temecula. I wore my special shirt with the yellow, glittery ribbon on it. It was about 90 degrees and I didn't really enjoy the heat. Mommy had to keep me in the shade so I wouldn't burn. We had some really good barbeque and they had all sorts of animals. I even saw a camel, I thought of daddy!

2 comments:

Gram and Pop said...

Gram is happy you are back online. She was having problems not being able to see your smily face, and when Gram has problems, Pop has problems. You'll understand later in life. Your Mommy is smart so we know she can overcome any problem she encounters. We are glad you had fun with the others families. We can't wait to see you Wednesday. Love Gram and Poppy

RMs at the Village said...

Katie . . . your momma looks great . . . you must be treating her well. We'll look forward to your visit later this week. Grace knows you'll want to snuggle with her :-)