Friday, April 13

My Highchair


With all the excitement of the past week, I forgot to share a picture of my new highchair. It will take me right through a booster seat. Mommy is realizing how much 'gear' I have around the house and didn't want to add one more thing. This special chair attaches to one of our kitchen table chairs so it's out of the way. That makes mommy happy and, as you can see, I love sitting up to the table!

We're getting back into our daily routine. Errands in the morning and a walk in the afternoon. Max is quite pleased with this. He went to the vet Tuesday, he could afford to lose a couple of pounds. He also had shots so we compared notes since I recently had mine too. Mommy and daddy had some concerns about possible arthritis in his front leg but the doctor gave him a clean bill of health. We were all happy to hear it.

No comments: