Thursday, December 24

Winter Wonderland






We had an uneventful flight to Colorado except for the many trips to the potty at 35,000 feet and my constant wiggling around. I decided I didn't want much to do with all the toys mommy brought but had more fun looking over the seat at the girl behind me, opening and closing the window covering and pulling the tray table up and down. Two hours of fun for mommy!

Just as we were driving into Colorado Springs it started to snow and didn't stop until morning. I was very excited to make snow angels and throw snowballs at Piet, Grandma and Grandpa's defenseless puppy. We tried to sled down the hill in the front yard but didn't get much traction.

Later in the day we went to a Simpich Marionette Christmas show in Old Colorado City. The show was an hour and a half and I lasted for about 20 minutes. Mommy and I excused ourselves and headed to a coffee shop and local gallery to wait until the show was over. That's where I got my new favorite friend, the lamb.

I'm excited to see what today brings. This morning started out great with some time on Grandpa's lap!

No comments: