Wednesday, December 30

More Christmas






Although these are not necessarily in order, you can see what fun I was having in each. Before we left Colorado I had two rounds on the carousel at the mall. The first on a purple horse and the second on the pink one I chose.

Yesterday, we met up with great Aunt JoAnn and Uncle Jim who were in town visiting cousin Michael, his wife Amy and cousin Jimmy. We had fun with them at the Thousand Oaks mall. I talked grandpa into a cup of ice cream after lunch. If you look closely you can see the chocolate on the tip of my nose.

Mommy went to get some errands done today so grandma and I made a playhouse. Half my toys ended up in there in addition to half the canned foods in the pantry. I thought it would be fun to run a grocery store out of my newly acquired space.


No comments: