Monday, May 21

Backyard Fun



I love playing with Max. I don't know that I can say the same for him but he is very patient with me, even if that means getting a finger in the ear or eye. We are in the midst of a patch of overcast days. That's great for me because I can play outside and not have to worry about the sun shining in my eyes.

I went to the gym for the first time today to play in the kids room. Mommy was excited to get some time to herself. I lasted about 15 minutes. I cried the whole time so mommy had to come get me. We've decided I may have to go at a different time in the day. We may try for early morning tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes.

p.s. I try to be consistent about my blogging but continue to have technical difficulties. The latest was with the camera and the computer seems to be just on the verge of a meltdown again. This is a constant thorn in mommy's side.

No comments: