Monday, June 14

Big Bear Fun







One of my favorite things is to feed the local duckies! We had to drive around to find just the right spot because my usual spot was fenced off for some park construction. As you can see we finally figured out where they were hiding.

Mommy and I had a day of antiquing and I found this and other lovely hats in a shop. The store owners weren't too thrilled at my impromptu playtime but I was gearing up for the tea party we had at a local tea room later that day.

Of course a trip to Big Bear wouldn't be complete without a night of smores in the cabin... Something we all look forward to!

The last morning we were there we went to the Alpine Slide. Mommy and daddy took turns with me down the hill. The ski lift ride up was just as exciting as the ride down. Daddy even got some video on our last run of the day. Such a fun way to end a great weekend.

No comments: