Thursday, July 30

Gram's Birthday/Pt Mugu Beach




Gram and Pop came to visit this past weekend and it was Gram's birthday on Monday. Mommy and I made cupcakes for the celebration. I had fun adding all sorts of different sprinkles to the batter, in the cups and on the tops. They were quite delicious if I do say so myself.

This morning the family went to the beach at Point Mugu. The scenery is beautiful and the beach is dog-friendly which is an added bonus. It was overcast but the fog working its way through the hills and coast was quite picturesque. We even spotted some seals peeking their heads out of the water, watching us. They must have been curious about all the loud squealing I was doing while I was wading in the surf.

1 comment:

RMs at the Village said...

Sounds like you're having lots of fun before Mike leaves. Savor those days!

Nice looking family . . . any chance I could get a jpg and/or print?