Wednesday, April 30

More Kalamazoo





Mommy wasn't too good about taking pictures on our trip. Luckily, Grammy and Auntie were much better. These are a few that I love. Great Grandma and Grandpa were so happy to have everyone visit and they got a kick out of observing the activities of three little ones. Some of the highlights were walking with Grandma and her walker, getting rides in a wheelchair and creating chaos down the hallways. The other residents really enjoyed all the excitement (or so I think).

One of the wonderful things about being little is taking joy in small outings. The family went to the mall to grab some lunch one day and the food court had a fountain and carousel. Grace, Ian and I could have spent all day there. Daddy taught us all to make a wish and throw pennies in the fountain. What fun! I am still deciding if I like the carousel but Grace had a ball and even rode with Uncle Scott on the second level.

No comments: