Saturday, November 17

Happy Birthday to Me





I turned 1 today and had a party with all my friends. We got a bouncy pink castle which was tons of fun. Mommy, daddy and I went in before my party and I just giggled and giggled with excitement. There were a lot of kids that enjoyed the bouncy, just like me.

I had a big, chocolate cake with icing butterflies on the top. I loved the icing! I tried to be dainty at first but really got my hands into it. I also got a lot of thoughtful presents, we're really filling the den up with toys. That's fine by me!

1 comment:

auntie shell said...

Katie, We are so sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate your fabulous birthday! We Love your pictures and are glad that you had so much fun with family and friends. We hope you had a great day and can't wait to hear about all your wonderful presents you got. Love Auntie Shell