Friday, October 26

Viva Las Vegas




We just got back from a much needed vacation to Las Vegas. With the fires in the area we wondered if we'd get a flight out of San Diego but we were able to go without delay and had a great time. The family met up with Gram and Pop and Max stayed behind. The neighbors kept an eye on any possible evacuations. You'll be happy to hear that everything is fine with our house and Max was quite excited to see us come home.


I went for my first dip in a pool. The water was cold but I was having so much fun that mommy let me play despite the intermittent shivers. We got out before my lips started changing to purple. We walked around the grounds at our hotel and saw all sorts of birds including a flock of flamingos. I especially enjoyed watching the fountains at the Bellagio Hotel, all while looking at the Eiffel Tower of the Paris Hotel. We also had a lot of fun shopping and, of course, eating at the buffet.

No comments: