Thursday, July 12

Fun in Colorado










Mommy and I had such a great time in Colorado. We went to a park one day that had a fountain with a wading area. I was able to sit on the edge and get my piggies wet. Grace and Ian got a further than I did in the water. Grace was wet from head to toe and Ian had a blast in the swing. I had my first time in the big girl swing but didn't really enjoy it too much. It was a little big so I had too much wiggle room.


Visiting with everyone was such fun! We had a lot of playtime on the floor with a lot of fun toys that grandma had. I learned how to clap with my hands open and worked on bending over and getting my leg under my bottom as my first step toward crawling. We got a lot of special pictures to remember the trip. Auntie may have to photoshop daddy into the pictures. Even though he's not in them we were thinking of him and prayed for him every day.

No comments: